The Century Condominium Building
Details, Amenities & Unit Features
Condominiums for Sale at The Century in Century City/Los Angeles
The Century - Luxury Condominiums
Century City location
The Century is undeniably one of Los Angeles's most luxurious and exclusive residential condominium buildings.
Sited on nearly four acres of prime Century City real estate near the Fox Studios lot, The Century stands 42 stories tall and is the 22nd tallest building in Los Angeles. The Century was designed by the renowned architect Robert A.M. Stern.
The complex is situated behind stately travertine-flanked iron entry gates. A glass-canopy porte-cochere welcomes residents and guests as they arrive. The Century has a grand lobby with a sweeping staircase. It is adorned in limestone and sycamore wood paneling. A garden lobby with a view of the Bel Air-inspired manicured gardens is set in another section of the cylindrical high-rise. Once inside the estate-like grounds, you will feel that you have entered a glamorous sanctuary.
Ranging from 2,500 to over 9,000 square feet, there are 140 homes in the complex. All units offer dramatic views of the Los Angeles cityscape and hills. Vistas range from downtown Los Angeles across the Santa Monica Mountains to the Pacific Ocean.
The Century opened for occupancy in Century City in 2011. Sustainably built, The Century has been awarded LEED® Silver certification by the U.S. Green Building Council.
THE CENTURY CONDOMINIUMS
CENTURY CITY AREA OF LOS ANGELES
CONDOMINIUM UNIT FEATURES
The Century condominiums offer many luxury features, including:
- 4 units per floor with a private elevator vestibule for each
- Gated estate living with 4 acres of mature landscaping
- Great rooms with fireplaces
- Expansive balconies
- Spacious master bedroom suites with spa-like baths
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Some residences have spectacular 180-degree views
- Custom kitchen cabinetry
- Custom-designed bathrooms with soaking tubs and double-sink vanities
- In-unit laundry rooms
- Designer finishes in the interiors
- Impeccable gardens featuring over 150 pine trees reclaimed from the original site, punctuated by cascading water features
- 24-hour parking valet
- Porter & doorman
- 20 different floor plans
- 3 different design options to choose from (Century design, Manor design, Metropolitan design)
- 2 Outdoor dining rooms with fireplaces & catering kitchens
- 75 foot pool with views of Pacific Ocean
- Poolside deck with lounging cabanas
- Entertainment suite on the 2nd level
- Elegant lounge area
- Formal banquet sized dining room equipped with catering kitchen
- Screening room
Additional World-Class Common Amenities at The Century
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Children’s playroom
- Business center
- Library (called the Assouline Culture Lounge after the French publisher of art, photograpy, and fashion books)
- On-premises, full-service restaurant with terrace and lounge
- In-home dining services with catering services available for the private banquet dining room
- Food service to pool and outdoor dining rooms
- Digital key that allows you to be connected to the building by computer 24 hours a day
- Climate-controlled wine storage room with private 18-bottle wine lockers.
|Century City's Premier Luxury Condominium Complex|
Building and unit amenities include wine storage, catering kitchens, barbecue and pool areas, LEED silver certification, glass-canopied porte cochere, floor-to-ceiling windows, fireplaces, balconies, lush estate-style gardens with 150 reclaimed pine trees, outdoor dining and lounge areas, sundecks, children's play areas, business center, dining room and lounge, screening room, security, fitness center, valet, and swimming pool and cabanas.
Penthouse Living - Los Angeles Confidential Magazine
Why are penthouses gaining popularity in Los Angeles? In the past few years, more and more luxury homes have been built in the skies of LA. Download this article published in Los Angeles Confidential Magazine quoting David on why high-rise living is becoming more desirable.
To read the article on the web, click here.
Montage Residences Beverly Hills
Thinking of buying a home at the Montage Residences Beverly Hills? Click here for detailed bulding information, including building and condo features.
Ritz-Carlton Residences at LA Live
Are you considering buying or selling a home at the Ritz-Carlton at LA Live? Visit my page dedicted to the Ritz-Carlton Residences at LA Live (Staples Center location in downtown Los Angeles).
Click here to see pictures, condo features, and building amenities at the Ritz-Carlton LA Live.
The Carlyle - Wilshire Corridor
The Carlyle on Wilshire Boulevard offers stunning, luxurious high-rise residences. Click here for detailed building information of this striking Wilshire Corridor condominium tower.
Beverly Hills Condominiums for Sale
Interested in a Beverly Hills condo? Click here to see a summary of the fabulous luxury condos that Beverly Hills has to offer.
Beverly Hills Condos - Unit features, building amenities, and photos.
DAVID KEAN & ASSOCIATES
Specializing in high-end residential properties throughout the Los Angeles area (Beverly Hills, Hollywood Hills/Sunset Strip/Doheny, Hancock Park, Bel Air, Wilshire Corridor, Brentwood, Pacific Palisades, Century City, Downtown Los Angeles)
David represents both buyers and sellers of residential properties. Please contact him at 213/422-4516 or by e-mail for further information on how he can assist you.