Ritz-Carlton Residences at LA Live
Condominiums for Sale at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel
LA Live/Staples Center Location
Downtown Los Angeles
900 W. Olympic Blvd.
"The Ritz-Carlton Residences at LA Live," as the condominium complex is officially named, are located at 900 West Olympic Boulevard in the South Park area of downtown Los Angeles. The striking 54-story luxury high-rise Ritz-Carlton Hotel was completed in 2010. The 224 condo units or "Residences" are located in the top floors of the Ritz Carlton Hotel, starting on the 27th floor and going up to the 52nd floor. The condominium complex became ready for occupancy in 2011.
The hotel is a 54-story building towering above the LA Live entertainment complex. LA Live is home to Staples Center area, the Nokia Theater, and dozens of restaurants and entertainment venues. It is situated a few blocks from the Los Angeles Convention Center and the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising.
The Ritz-Carlton condos offer modern luxury residences and world-class amenities that the Ritz-Carlton hotel chain is known for. Homeowners benefit from private, resident-only services as well as access to the legendary services of the hotel, including the 7,000-square-foot spa (with beauty, skin, and massage services), housekeeping services, and the restaurant. Unit sizes range from 1 to 3 bedrooms, with 1-1/2 to 3 bathrooms. There are 12 penthouse units and 17 different floor plans.
Sustainably built, the Ritz-Carlton has been certified as a LEED-Silver building. The Residences offer convenient access to the 110/Harbor Freeway, the 10/Santa Monica Freeway, and light rail access to other destinations in the Los Angeles area and environs.
All the units at the Ritz-Carlton feature spectacular views. Depending on the unit location, the views range from bird's-eye views of downtown Los Angeles, to Century City, Santa Monica, the Pacific Ocean, the San Gabriel mountains, and the Hollywood Hills.
RITZ-CARLTON RESIDENCES AT LA LIVE
The Ritz-Carlton condos offer many luxury features, including:
- Panoramic views
- High ceilings (approximately 10 feet high)
- Penthouse ceilings reach 12 feet high
- Open floor plan layouts
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Designer finishes in the interiors
- Gourmet kitchens with Gaggenau stainless steel appliances
- Gaggeneau appliance package includes a 42" refrigerator with front panels that match cabinetry
- Package also includes dishwasher with front panel to match cabinetry
- Stainless steel 5-burner gas range cooktop
- Snaidero Italian cabinetry
- Natural stone flooring and countertops
- Interior and common area design by Babey Moulton Jue & Booth
PRIVATE, RESIDENT-ONLY AMENITIES
- Private residential lobby (the "Sky Lobby")
- Valet parking
- Private rooftop pool and bar with cabanas, located on the 26th floor
- Landscaped Sky Terrace on the 26th floor with 180-degree city and mountain views
- 2,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art fitness center
- Dedicated residential concierge service
- Private screening room
- 28th-floor residential lounge
RITZ-CARLTON LA LIVE HOTEL & RESIDENCES - BUILDING FEATURES
- 1,001 hotel rooms total
- 878-room JW Marriott Hotel
- 123-room Ritz-Carlton Hotel
- 215,400 square feet of meeting space
- Architectural design by Gensler
- 224 for sale luxury condominiums - The Ritz-Carlton Residences
- 12 "penthouse" units on the 50-52nd floor
- Penthouses range from 2,100-5,500 square feet
- Wolfgang Puck’s WP24 Restaurant & Lounge on the 24th floor
- Other notable restaurants and cocktail lounges on the premises:
- LA Market
- ION Rooftop Pool Bar
- gLAnce Wine Bar
- The Mixing Room
LA LIVE FEATURES, THEATERS, AND ENTERAINMENT VENUES
- L.A. Live comprises four million square feet
- The complex serves as Los Angeles's central sports, entertainment, and residential district
- Envisioned as Southern California’s leading entertainment destination, hospitality location, and event center
- Developed by AEG (Anshultz Entertainment Group)
- Home of the Nokia Theatre, which hosts the EMMY Awards, the ESPY Awards and the American Music Awards
- Club Nokia, a 2,300-seat, live-music venue
- Regal Cinemas L.A. Live Stadium 14 movie theater
- 13 restaurants, including Wolfgang Puck Bar and Grill
- Home of the GRAMMY Museum
- ESPN broadcast facilities
- 40,000-square-foot, open-air Nokia Plaza
- Potential future home of Farmers Field, an NFL football stadium
Ritz-Carlton Residences at LA Live
Building and unit amenities at the Ritz-Carlton condominium residences include spa and fitness center, valet parking, screening room, dedicated concierge, private residential lobby, residential lounge, landscaped sky terrace, board room, 26th floor heated pool, Gaggeneau appliances, Snaidero kitchen cabinetry, 10-foot high ceilings.
For more detailed information on downtown LA's Ritz-Carlton Residences at LA Live in the South Park neighborhood, please call or e-mail David at any time.
David at the official Ritz-Carlton groundbreaking ceremony at LA Live:
David is a widely recognized expert on downtown Los Angeles real estate. Please contact him at 213/422-4516 by phone/text if you're thinking of buying or selling a loft or condo in downtown LA.
Penthouse Living - Los Angeles Confidential Magazine
Why are penthouses gaining popularity in Los Angeles? In the past few years, more and more luxury homes have been built in the skies of LA. Download this article published in Los Angeles Confidential Magazine quoting David on why high-rise living is becoming more desirable.
To read the article on the web, click here.
Montage Residences Beverly Hills
Thinking of buying a home at the Montage Residences Beverly Hills? Click here for detailed bulding information, including building and condo features.
Beverly Hills Condominiums for Sale
Interested in a Beverly Hills condo? Click here to see a summary of the fabulous luxury condos that Beverly Hills has to offer.
Beverly Hills Condos - Unit features, building amenities, and photos.
Century Condominiums in Century City/Los Angeles
Thinking of buying or selling a home at The Century in Century City?
Click here for detailed bulding information on The Century condominium Los Angeles high-rise tower, including building and condo features.
The Carlyle - Wilshire Corridor
The Carlyle on Wilshire Boulevard offers stunning, luxurious high-rise residences. Click here for detailed building information of this striking Wilshire Corridor condominium tower.
DAVID KEAN & ASSOCIATES
Specializing in high-end residential properties throughout the Los Angeles area (Beverly Hills, Hollywood Hills/Sunset Strip/Doheny, Hancock Park, Bel Air, Wilshire Corridor, Brentwood, Pacific Palisades, Century City, Downtown Los Angeles)
David also represents buyers of residential properties. Please contact him at 213/422-4516 or by e-mail for further information on how he can assist you.